8:27 AM

FRIEND FRIDAY!

I have been wondering.... "How do people get so many followers???" Well, lucky me... its FRIDAY and I just found the "Find a new friend Friday"! What a great idea!!! So, I will be checking out all the links that have been linked up here at Dilly Dailly and Flitter I hope all who visit my page enjoys what they find and if you have any suggestions, please leave comments!!! I am new to this and I am figuring it all out one step at a time! Feel free to become a follower, I love followers!!! I hope you all have a great weekend and have fun finding new friends!!! -Micah-

2 comments:

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

Hi Micah! I saw you at Follow Me Friday and I am now happily following! Your blog is great! The more you participate in blog hops and link parties and the more you visit and comment on other people's projects, the more people will start following your blog. I started out slow and I just passed 200 followers! You have GREAT projects on your blog and I would just encourage you to post them to as many link parties as you can each week! Good luck and I look forward to keeping up with your blog!

http://happybabydesigns.blogspot.com

Krissy said...

Following you from Follow Me Friday!! I hope you can stop by our blog too and do the same. Have a great weekend.

http://theartsymom.tk

Post a Comment