6:58 AM

Hutch Redo

My camera wasn't working when I received this piece so I took a picture with my phone which uploaded to a 1"x 1" image! (not going to work)

Anyway, I don't have the before picture, but just picture this thing brown and moldy! I used TSP on it and then I took a cheap sponge brush, some 50% off red paint from Walmart and began painting. Two coats of red paint later I was ready to destress it! I took a old cloth towel, wet half of it and then used some black paint. I only used small amounts of paint on the wet side of the towel... wipe on ... then wipe off with the dry side of the towel. Thats it!

After doing this all over the hutch, I put on the original hardwear back on and decorated it with wedding gifts that have been in the closet for two years! I am happy with the way it turned out and to free up a closet!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment