7:12 AM

Kitchen cabinet redo!





I didn't change much from where it started, but I feel it looks a little more up to date!!! My mom made the window treatment, and we took the window unit out! Then, I took the old brass door pulls off patched up the holes, put a fresh coat of paint on them and drilled new holes for my new black knobs!!! Then I used the idea from "4 Peas in a Pod" and had a friend create me some black diamond decals and stuck them on as a backsplash! I think it came out great for only having to buy new knobs $80 and my decals were $20!!! Big change for $100 total!!! Here are a few before and after pictures!!!


BEFORE:



AFTER:











1 comments:

Nikki said...

That looks AWESOME!!!!!! Those decals are sooo cool! Thanks for linking this to gettin' crafty on hump day!!! :)

Post a Comment